RSS

Sunday, November 1, 2009

lightly loose loose


Haven't been updating lol... was kinda busy for the past few weeks.

Yeah, had exam once every two weeks.

(only first year E&E students...)

Oh, and I was busy with club minutes too.

(they're my new bff now...)

And...










OK.











So maintaining a blog is THAT difficult.

Someone should have told me that before I started this thing.



OK.

Someone DID told me. Many people did.

I was just being stubborn.

:'D





.






Anyway, my mum bought this DVD from the pasar pagi...


...and that was the best thing that happened to me this week.

Kept me laughing for 10 minutes straight, and I cant even tear my eyes off the lower part of the screen. The quality of the video was pretty good, to say the least. But the subtitles...

...totally spell AWESOME-NESS >8D




.



The part where this mustache guy stopped Andy Lau and another mustache from killing each other off:

“小兄弟们!。。。”


Subtitle:

"Little brotherses! ..."



Pft... ok...



.



Another part where more mustache guys appears and agrees to help:

“。。。我们会为你杀出一条血路!”



Subtitle:

"...we will kill bloody road for you!"



Buh...ahahahah! This is bloody stupid! (pun intended)



.



And last but not least: (cant remember where this came from)

“。。。轻轻松松。。。”


Subtitle:























"...lightly loose loose..."

.
...
......
..........
.............
..................
.......................



Gyahahahaha!!!! *slams table*


Mum: "O.o"

Dad: "...you crazy?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

One of these days...

...they'll take over the world.

Them bootleg DVDs.
(and mustaches)

Totally.

8D




0 comments:

Post a Comment