RSS

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

AND I thought


We've always been like that.




You've always been the sensitive one;

I've always been the blunt one.


You're always thinking;

(maybe a little too much)

I don't think at all.


You'd make assumptions;

I'd jump to conclusions.




AND I thought...




....that it was going to be over.

That I'd finally be free from your emo-ness.

That I'm through. dealing. with. you.




Karma's a bitch.




We get together.

We get all buddy-buddy.

We do stupid things.

(the AGC thing)

We get annoyed.

We argue.

We shun each other.

We regret.

We sorry-ed nonstop.

We hug.

(as in *hugs* but oh well)

We forgive.




And the cycle starts all over again.

AND I'm an idiot for following the cycle.




Karma's a bitch.

But I'm not complaining.




At least I'm not the only idiot out there : D



0 comments:

Post a Comment